Got a roof leak that needs repairing? We fix leaking roofs fast! If you just noticed a water stain on the ceiling or worse yet, a puddle on the floor, call us. We’re available 24 hours a day for a free estimate.
Did you know We fix roof leaks any time of day or night? We Do!
Call us 24HRs a day at: (602) 688-7374.
A leaky roof doesn’t have to cost a lot of money when repaired properly. Our roofing services are fast, affordable and guaranteed.
Whether you have a leaking shingle roof, flat roof or tile roof, we have the skills and experience to find and stop roof leaks for good.
Roof Leak Repair Phoenix
When rainwater penetrates your roof, it can do more damage than you think if it’s not fixed right away. As a reputable roof leak repair company in Phoenix, we can inspect your roof and find the cause of the leak quickly.
If you don’t get it repaired quickly, it can cause water damage to the structure of your roof, walls and flooring. However, when you hire us to stop the leak after discovering it, the chances of that are very low.
Some of the common areas of a roof that leak are:
- Roof Flashing – Roof Flashing – Constructed of aluminum or galvanized metal, this roofing material covers and protects joints or seams in a roof. Typically used in valleys, along walls & chimneys, and skylights. While it’s rare for them to crack, they can corrode and fail.
- Missing Shingles – If you look up at your roof and see missing or broken shingles, plan on water getting in.
- Cracked Tiles – While tile roofs are one of the strongest, cracks can easily make it easy for water intrusion.
- Chimney Caps – Designed to keep rainwater out of your home, the metal cap around the top of a chimney serves a purpose. Over time, they rust and deteriorate, which leaves gaps for water to penetrate and become a roof leak.
- Roof Pipe Boots – Plumbing ventilation pipes that stick up through your roof have seals around them called a boot. They are usually made of metal and have a rubber seal that fits snugly around the pipe to keep water out. Typically, they get old and crack.
- Satellite Dishes – When you have a satellite dish installed on a roof, waterproofing the screws is important. If the sealant breaks down, plan on water leaking through to the decking.
- Skylights – One of the most common areas on a roof to allow water in is a skylight. Seals and flashing that corrode or crack are the culprits here.
- Solar Panels – Anything you have mounted to the roof is subject to leaking and solar panels are no exception.
Roof Leak Repair Cost
Upon detecting a new roof leak, most people will immediately start thinking about how much money it will cost to have it repaired. Relax, it’s not as expensive as you think.
As of 2022, the average cost for roof leak repair in Phoenix ranges between $120 to $450 for small to medium-sized roof leaks. The bigger ones tend to run from $500 to $800. Naturally, the price you pay could be a little lower for very minor leaks. Of course, there’s a slight chance of it being substantially higher for major leaks such as those caused by storm damage.
Either way, it’s our aim to keep our roof leak repair prices and quotes at a fair and reasonable cost.
We repair roof leaks in Phoenix as well as Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Sun City AZ, Chandler, and Glendale AZ.