Got a roof leak that needs to be repaired? We fix leaking roofs fast! If you just noticed a water stain on the ceiling or worse yet, a puddle on the floor, call us 24 hours a day for a free estimate.
Did you know We fix roof leaks anytime of day or night? We Do!
Call us 24HRs a day at: (602) 324-3400.
A leaky roof doesn’t have to cost a lot of money to be repaired properly. Our roofing services are fast, affordable and guaranteed.
Roof Leak Repair Phoenix
When rainwater penetrates your roof, it can do more damage than you think if it doesn’t get fixed right away. As a reputable roof leak repair company in Phoenix, we can inspect your roof and find the cause of the leak quickly.
If you don’t get it repaired quickly, it can cause water damage to the structure of your roof, walls and flooring. However, when you hire us to stop the leak after discovering it, the chances of that are very low.
Some of the common areas of a roof that leak are:
- Roof Flashing – This roofing material is made of aluminum or galvanized metal and is use to cover and protect joints or seams in a roof. Typically used in valleys, along walls & chimneys and skylights. While it’s rare for them to crack, they can corrode and fail.
- Missing Shingles – If you look up at your roof and see missing or broken shingles, plan on water getting in.
- Cracked Tiles – While tile roofs are one of the strongest, cracks can easily make it easy for water intrusion.
- Chimney Caps – The metal cap around the top of a chimney is designed to keep rainwater out of your home. Over time, they rust and deteriorate, which leaves gaps for water to penetrate and become a roof leak.
- Roof Pipe Boots – Plumbing ventilation pipes that stick up through your roof have seals around them called a boot. The are usually made of metal and have a rubber seal that fits snugly around the pipe to keep water out. Typically, they get old and crack.
- Satellite Dishes – When you have a satellite dish installed on a roof, the bolts holding it are screwed into the roof decking. If the sealant breaks down, plan on water leaking through them.
- Skylights – One of the most common areas on a roof to allow water in is a skylight. Seals and flashing that corrode or crack are the culprit here.
- Solar Panels – Anything you have mounted to the roof is subject to leaking and solar panels are no exception.
We specialize in roof leak repair. That means we are usually much faster at detecting the cause and source of the leaks than other are. While there are many causes of roof leaks, the sooner your roof is made water-tight, the sooner you’ll rest easier at night.
Roof Leak Repair Cost
Once a new roof leak is spotted, most people will immediately start thinking about how much money it will cost to have it repaired. Relax, it’s not as expensive as you think.
As of 2019, the average cost for roof leak repair in Phoenix ranges between $120 to $450 for small to medium sized roof leaks and $500 to $800 bigger ones. Naturally, the price you pay could be a little lower for very minor leaks and substantially higher for major leaks such as those caused by storm damage.
Either way, it’s our aim to keep our roof leak repair prices and quotes at a fair and reasonable cost.
We repair roof leaks in Phoenix as wells as Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Sun City AZ, Chandler and Glendale AZ.